Our Usual Taster days consist of:
An introduction to traditional Chinese Feng Shui and an ideal opportunity for those with an interest in Feng Shui to learn more about it and more importantly, how to use it at home and work.
This one day workshop allows you to quickly acquire knowledge of basic Feng Shui methods, as well as develop practical Feng Shui skills. In keeping with our reputation as the Feng Shui School of Excellence, you can immediately put into practise what you have learnt in your own home.
If you have read lots of information about Feng Shui, have practised it at home but are still confused about how to use it correctly, we explain why all the different techniques appear to contradict one another and which method is actually the most effective and long lasting. Our Taster course is also an ideal gift for the Feng Shui enthusiast in your life!
Our Foundation course also provides an insight into the incredible depth of knowledge taught at the Feng Shui School of Excellence and will set you on the road to fully understanding Feng Shui, perhaps even becoming a Feng Shui professional!
- What is the real meaning of Wind and Water, where does Feng Shui come from and how does it produce incredible results.
- Why are all the Feng Shui books so confusing? We explain why there are so many different types of Feng Shui, why they often contradict one another and which methods are the most effective and long lasting.
- What exactly is clutter, what is not clutter, how does clutter affect us and how to deal with it.
- What exactly is Qi, where does it come from and what we can do with it.
- The Tai Chi symbol explained and why Yin and Yang are at the heart of understanding Feng Shui and Chinese philosophy.
- What are trigrams, why they are so important and how to use them. We show you the great wisdom contained within these ancient symbols. How to find your own personal trigram or Ming Gua. Your best direction for sleeping, sitting and facing and how to implement it into your everyday life.
- How to use the Five Elements correctly, Energy dynamics, colour, shape, and the Five Element cycles. How to correctly use Feng Shui enhancements in relation to the Ba Gua energy map.
- What is the Ba Gua, where it came from, how to use it and how to correctly overlay the Feng Shui template over your own house plan.
an ideal course for...
- Those with no knowledge of Feng Shui but who would like to see what Feng Shui can do.
- Feng Shui enthusiasts and those with a little Feng Shui knowledge who wish to develop their own Feng Shui further.
- Those looking to start a new career as a Feng Shui Consultant or who would like to include Feng Shui in an existing alternative practice.
- Professional practitioners and consultants who wish to sample the depth of Feng Shui education offered by the Feng Shui School of Excellence.
Times: 10am to 5pm
Venue: Brunei Gallery, School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London, WC1H 0XG
Availability: Places on the Feng Shui Taster Course are strictly limited and available on a first come, first served basis.