accredited feng shui practitioner training
The Feng Shui School of Excellence has an enviable reputation for providing quality, in depth Feng Shui training. To get the best Feng Shui results in any environment, home or business, you need to have received the best Feng Shui education. Naturally, this takes time - you simply cannot learn traditional, authentic Feng Shui in a week or even a month and still receive excellent and long-lasting results.
Aimed at absolute beginners and practicing consultants alike, the Professional Consultant course guides you through every aspect of Feng Shui and Chinese Astrology. Our year long Feng Shui curriculum allows you to consistently obtain maximum results in any residential or commercial environment. Just compare what you will learn from our traditional Chinese Feng Shui course with any other and we know you simply will not find a finer, more comprehensive curriculum anywhere!
furthering feng shui education
In our many years of teaching professional Feng Shui, we have trained teachers and students from other professional Feng Shui schools in traditional Chinese Feng Shui and Chinese astrology. This is where some of the best, most effective Feng Shui consultants learnt their art.
If you have received Feng Shui training elsewhere but now wish to further your knowledge, attend a single class as a Guest Student (subject to available places), and see for yourself why we are internationally known as the Feng Shui School of Excellence.
"Put into practice some of the things you've taught me over the past few months and it's amazing!" VS Feng Shui Consultant/ Executive Committee member - Feng Shui Society UK
professional feng shui accreditation
Upon graduation from the Feng Shui School of Excellence, you will be a Recommended Consultant of the Feng Shui Institute (RCFSI), attesting to your ability to get the best Feng Shui results in any situation - probably the highest Feng Shui qualification anywhere in the western world.
an ideal course for...
- Those with little or no knowledge of Feng Shui, Feng Shui enthusiasts and anyone who wishes to improve their quality of life.
- Those who would like to change to a more rewarding career as a Feng Shui Consultant or who wish to include Feng Shui into their existing alternative practice.
- Students who have trained at other Feng Shui schools and now wish to learn advanced techniques and complete their Feng Shui education. Self-taught Feng Shui practitioners who would like international accreditation.
- Life coaches, healers, holistic therapists, nutritional and colour therapists, acupuncturists and practitioners of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Estate agents, property developers, town planners, landscape gardeners, architects and commercial or residential interior designers.
- Students of Western Astrology and those who wish to learn traditional Chinese astrology to predict and alleviate health problems.
Dates: One weekend per month for 12 months, starting 24th & 25th September 2016. See class dates 2016 / 2017
Times: Saturday and Sunday 10am to 5pm
Venue: Brunei Gallery, School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London, WC1H 0XG
Availability: Places on the Professional Feng Shui Consultant Course are strictly limited and available on a first come, first served basis.